Custom US Navy Military Shirts Cross The Globe At Vision-Strike-Wear.Com At Vision-Strike-Wear.Com and its an every day thing. The custom military United States Navy shirts originally designed and printed at Vision-Strike-Wear have gone from Pearl Harbor to Norfolk Naval Shipyard, ATG Mayport and Jacksonville to Groton, Connecticut, New York Nuclear Training facilities to Subic Bay, Sasebo and Atsugi, Japan have travelled the world on US Navy destroyers, cruisers, submarines, aircraft carriers, amphibs, small boys and big boys alike and have graced the backs of US Navy Sailors from Seaman to Master Chiefs. Annapolis to Great Lakes and every major A School in the US Navy has enjoyed the morale building naval tees created by VSW and it has been an amazing journey for all.
US Navy Shellback designs, VBSS Teams, JEA, SCPOA, FCPOA and CPOAs, aka the Goat Lockers where the backbone of the United States Navy resides, The Chiefs, have had custom US Navy shirts created for them by Vision-Strike-Wear.Com with each new design bringing originality, flair, morale, creativity and overall kick ass unique US Navy designs to be enjoyed by US Navy Sailors the world over. If you are interested in having a design created please contact us at Custom US Navy shirts.
Below please find VSW designs that have been originally designed specifically for the commands, ships, squadrons and men and women of the United States Navy. It is an honor to serve you.
A design created for Coastal Riverine Squadron 3 FCPOA of the United States Navy. They wanted a highly detailed and very colorful look for their First Class Petty Officer shirts.
The USS Wayne E Meyer needed a shirt 90 days out from their return to home and something with a twist aimed at their galley and they got it. Straight Out Of The Scullery. DDG-108 custom shirts designs for the US Navy and its sailorsl
Custom FCPOA Shirts Come Alive At Vision-Strike-Wear.Com. For over 9 years the United States Navy has collaborated with the military artists of Vision-Strike-Wear.Com because of their desire to have the finest in custom designs for their First Class Petty Officers Association. Custom FCPOA Designed by Vision-Strike-Wear.Com are among the finest in the industry because of the color, detail and originality of the designs that are crafted for the FCPOA’s.
The United States Navy Sailors at the rank of First Class Petty Officers (E-5) often participate in these associations where they work together as a team to learn, advance and share information so they can prepare for the rank of US Navy Chief. While in these associations the leadership will frequently design shirts for dues paying members of the FCPOAs and that is here they contact Vision-Strike-wear.Com to have it designed. Below are examples of the military designs created by VSW and can provide ideas of the work they can create for them.
Pentagon Area FCPOA Shirt
FCPOA Shirts Set New Standards When It Comes To Military Art you better believe it and when it comes to First Class Petty Officers they know great designs when they see them. For over 8 years the military art and design team of vision-strike-Wear.Com has been one of the leaders when it comes to design for the First Class Petty Officers Associations of the United States Navy.
The President, Vice-President, Treasurer responsible for their associations have the responsibilities for leading these informative and leadership oriented groups of US Navy Sailors. Here ideas, questions and most importantly answers comes from the collaboration of years and success as these experienced E- ‘s prepare for advancement into US Navy Chief Petty Officers.
FCPOA Shirts. Absolutely. Every small to very large FCPOA has shirts for their dues paying members and for many years the FCPOA shirts for the US Navy came from Vision-strike-wear.Com. Some of the FCPOA shirts created over the last few years are displayed below.
USS Ramage DDG-61 FCPOA Shirt
The extremely popular Jolly Roger FCPOA shirt design
First Classes Petty Officers are proud of their Crows and they should be. Some have earned the wearing of gold chevrons, others red but overall these accomplished leaders know a good shirt design when they see one like the Crow and chevrons FCPOA shirt seen below.
Getting A Great Custom Military Shirt is a great question of your command or association for example just assigned you the task.
Before you get down to the brass tacks when it comes to getting a great custom military shirt design you have to think about it beyond the normal wanting it “fast and wanting it cheap” mentality. It’s the wrong approach when it comes getting quality.
You can have great quality but it comes with a price. The question is why. Simply put a custom shirt requires a custom design and that means someone has to think it up and draw it. Not easy for most people or everyone would be doing it and there are far less affordable and qualified illustrators out in the world that know both how to design, understand how to create original concepts and finally do it in a way that makes the end result truly fantastic. If you want great, well it is possible and for less than you might imagine if done it’s correctly.
So what does it cost?
Before we get into that let’s see what you think is affordable. Let’s take the average military shirt. Most on-line military shirt companies are going to try and sell a basic subdued shirt with few colors and a sleeve print on average for around 19.00 to 23.00. Anyone selling a military shirt on-line for more than this needs to have their head examined. Anything over 20 bucks is ridiculous.
So in the world of costs what does 19.00 buy you?
1. A really decent hamburger, fries a shake and a drink at a better than average restaurant. Not talking a drive through extravaganza.
2. 3.5 cups of coffee with a minimum of three shots per. Maybe 4 if you are dating the barista.
3. Almost a decent car cleaning if you don’t get the lifetime wax and polish treatment. You got a chance to keep it under 19.00 if you miss this wonderful option.
4. Maybe a ride share to work. Maybe and only if there is no tip involved.
5. 4 packs of really good water bottles
6. An overpriced military shirt if the graphics are 1 and two color, the cotton is so thin you can see through it and it’s a “Brand”. Not very exciting.
7. Or you can get involved in a fully custom designed shirt with top-notch military art, professionally printed, on a great shirt. It does happen and it can happen.
So how do we get started? If you have gotten this far then it means you are interested and want a killer designs. We want to help you to achieve this.
Quick Step Guide to Great Custom Military Shirts
1. The best place to start is to have an idea of what you want on the front and back of the shirt, if sleeve printing is involved, if the design will be a black and white or full color and the style of the art. Do you want the art to be comic oriented, serious, maybe something in the middle? Do you know what the text will be on the front and back of the shirt? Is there a motto or slogan that you would like to see. What are the elements you envision? The way to look at this is if you could make a list for example of the top 5-10 things that are most important inn a design what would they be?
2. Quantity. How many items do you want? Quantity plays a major role in how much your shirts and items cost. If you don’t know but think you know offer a range. I would like pricing for 25-100 items. Are there discounts, bulk pricing options and can I get a better price if I order more items? The answer is typically yes.
3. Shirt or apparel color? Important but not crucial. If you know please provide but keep mind most printers understand these things can change. Can I mix and match colors? Absolutely. You want Navy Blue but also a Type 3 Chestnut brown, athletic heather or pink? No problem.
4. What about hoodies, long sleeve, tank tops? Yes. Adding more to your quantities includes these types of items. The price of a hoodie is more than a shirt but overall it helps bring the overall cost down because they can all get printed at the same time.
5. Cotton or dry fit shirts? You bet.
6. Where in the world are these shipping to? APO FPO? No problem. On base or off base housing. No problem. If it can get there with USPS, DHL, FEDEX, or UPS we can get them to you. Having an address helps us know the best and most affordable way to get your items shipped to you.
Let’s Get Started by clicking here at Custom Military Shirts.
USS Daniel Boone SSBN-629 Shirt
For over 7 years Vision-Strike-Wear.Com has been designing custom military art for many United States Navy associations, commands, squadrons and activities from Navy Birthday Balls to Corpman Balls to Chief’s Messes’, FCPOA designs and shirts and much more.
On occassion a retired veteran of the US Navy contacts us with an idea for a new shirt concept or something they would like to have created just for themselves or possibly a ship’s reunion they are planning on attending. One such request came in recently for a US Navy boomer, the USS Daniel Boone.
It was both and honor and a pleasure to work with this US Navy veteran and create a military design for his shirts and hoodies that he would be proud to wear.
If you, your command or association is interested in having a custom design made for your military apparel please click on the image below and send us your ideas and information and we will gladly work with you to create a razor sharp custom design.
Custom Military Shirts